NEW STACK RACKS
Protect your loads during handling, stacking and shipping with portable stack racks. Portable racks can be a better material handling solution than standard pallet racking. Portable stack racks act as their own pallet, eliminating the need and cost of wooden pallets. The vertical posts allow racks to be stacked several units high, without load-on-load contact – eliminating product crushing damage.
Save room by pushing your seasonal and slow-moving items tight together, without aisles in portable racks. Portable racks are effectively steel pallets with steel posts that stack on top of each other, so you can push them together, end-to-end, saving up to 60% of your storage space.
We Can Supply You With New, Used and Custom
Advantages of Using Stack Rack
What is the advantage of Stack Racks over Uprights & Crossbars?
- Stack Racks gives you flexibility and versatility in your warehouse/distribution center to reconfigure the footprint of your warehouse to obtain maximum storage density and efficiency.
- Your hard to rack products that cannot be double stacked and are stored on the floor, can store easily in stack racks and be able to double or quadruple stacked, adding more density in your warehouse.
- If your company had seasonal peaks and valleys, you can reconfigure your warehouse storage capacity when your storage needs change.
- You don’t have to dedicate square footage of your warehouse to permanent racking and have the flexibility to reconfigure your warehouse as your need arises.
- You can move multiple pallet locations at one time.
- Reduces product damage.
- Racks assemble quickly and easily, and disassemble & break down for easy storage when not in use.
- They can be installed easily and quickly.
- Stack racks can be used in various industries.
- They are great for Bulk Storage items, (Ex. Seasonal merchandise), that needs to be stored for months.
- When loaded, the racks can be moved with the product on them to work stations or production lines. This will reduce labor costs, handling time, and manpower.
- Can store the product directly on the rack. The base of the rack will act as a pallet, which in turn will eliminate the cost of wooden pallets.
- Stack racks can be used as a shipping rack, which would greatly reduce costly shipping damage.
- Stack racks can be customized to fit around your product.
- Stack racks and be disassembled and stored within a very small area of your warehouse, which will recapture valuable floor space for other activities.
Textile, Fabric and Carpet Racks
These textile stackable racks are a great way to increase your warehouse space for fabric, carpet, carpet padding, or other textile roll products. They can be loaded directly on the stack rack from the assembly line, and then stored in your warehouse or staging area. These racks will reduce your labor costs and eliminate damages while making storage and receiving a breeze. Since these racks are portable, they can be loaded directly onto a truck for delivery without having to remove the product from the rack.
Exceptional Products and Service
Providing the best material handling solution to our customers. Our stackable racking is available in standard sizes that include used options as well as the ability to support custom project specific dimensions. The Black Circle Technologies equipment team promotes and supports the highest quality materials handling solutions throughout North America.
Let us quote on your project and demonstrate how we can help you.
We accept payment in US Funds for all of our equipment. Contact us today for a stackable racking quote.
All orders are shipped within 1 to 2 business days of payment receipt. Custom order delivery time frames are clearly explained a time of order placement.
Contact Us About Your Project
Black Circle Technologies Inc
422 Richards St – Suite 170
Vancouver, BC V6B 2Z4